The Experience Design team is part of the Tech department at ManoMano, together with Product and IT teams.
Currently, almost 15 designers and user researchers are working together in order to design and deliver best-in-class products & services to our users & customers, and support business growth ambitions.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI designer to join the Experience Design team and work on our BtC e-commerce platform within the Buyer Tribe, taking care of our customers afterbuy experience.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience expanding and implementing UX vision in order to design and build memorable experiences.. Additionally, the candidate will possess a good ability to collaborate across large teams and evangelize a user-centric mindset.
This role reports to the Senior UX Lead of the Buyer Tribe.
As Senior UX/UI Designer you will
- Frame and solve problems weaving together experiences that take the customers needs, business goals and technology into account
- Start with user! Leverage what we learn from our user researches and turn those insights into tangible designs
- Get to understand your users pain points by collecting users’ feedbacks (qualitative research)
- Clearly communicate your ideas to stakeholders through relevant artifacts in order to build consensus and influence the roadmaps
- Design meaningful user flows and interfaces informed by user interactions and product requirements
- Work daily and closely with the Feature Teams that are in your scope, meaning Product Managers, engineers and also Business Owners in -order to get buy-in and alignment on your design recommendations
- Spread a user-centric mindset through user-centered design methodologies and regular sessions with users.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to maintain design consistency and coherence across your Feature Teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer or similar role, working on consumer-facing and e-commerce websites.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate UX pitches and to get alignment from internal stakeholders.
- Experience conducting co-design sessions with users and managing asynchronous user tests.
- A great ability to conceptualize and implement UX concepts
- Deep familiarity with UX principles, methodologies and best practices including user-centered approaches.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe Suite.
- An understanding or previous experience designing/working with Design Systems
- An understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing delightful designs that are technically feasible.
More about you
- Full of empathy for users
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter who’s passionate and thoughtful about her/his work
- Ability to challenge the status quo and envision innovative solutions
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced environment in a hyper-growth company.
- A joy to work with
Sounds like you ? Let’s get in touch!
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxMac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!