Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be involved at first hand in improving the Developer Experience throughout our Tech organization.
This will be the opportunity for you to:
- discover the very heart of a leading european e-commerce platform
- meet multiple engineering profiles: developers, SRE, architects, QA engineers, Data engineers...
- see Agile methodologies and Software Craftsmanship techniques applied to large-scale projects
- learn everything about the Quality Engineer job.
- Promote and industrialize software quality processes
- collaborate closely with Feature Teams to define, plan and execute Developer
- experience improvement initiatives
- experiment with new technical solutions to improve the quality of the platform
- share knowledge and experience with other Qraft team members
- come up with concrete ideas and plans to improve Developer Experience.
Keep up-to-date with the industry’s best practices, tools and techniques.
CURRENT TECHNICAL STACK
- Cloud-based microservice architecture (AWS)
- Test management & Issue tracking: Jira + Xray
- Test Automation : CodeceptJS, Behat, Cucumber, Appium, Webdriver, Postman/Newman
- Source control: Gitlab
- CI/CD: Gitlab CI, Bitrise
And much more... including a house-made defect management system!
- 7+ years experience
- experience with cloud computing, microservice architecture, API, message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ...), virtualization/containerization
- knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- you love technical challenges and problem-solving
- willing to learn, curious, open-minded, self-organized
- agile mindset: focus on business priorities and continually deliver value by small increments
- you’re a good team player and like sharing knowledge
- you speak shakespeare language !!
As a Quality Engineer, you will report directly to the Head of Software Quality Assurance.
What we can offer you at ManoMano
- Fast growing start-up environment
- international & agile company
- sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- 35 holidays
- 3 days a week work from home
- attractive salary (package)