ManoMano, already positioned as European leader in DIY, wants to propose the best online experience in DIY ecommerce. For this, ManoMano is launching excellent tech teams, and is looking for a Solutions Architect in Bordeaux.
As Solutions Architect your missions will be both challenging and fascinating:
- Specify and maintain functional architecture of the platform ,
- enable platform evolutivity in order to answer business needs,
- enable growth in terms of platform traffic and volume but also in terms of number of technical contributors,
- provide long-term functional solutions,
- provide expertise to ensure platform performance, ecosystem integration and flexibility,
- audit performance, security and reliability of current systems,
- analyse issues and optimization points of technical architecture,
- define technical roadmap with the other architects and the core developers,
- define and hold technical projects,
- coordinate strategy with business teams and other technical teams (engineer managers, lead developer community, data science team, QA team, devops team...) in an European context.
- 6+ year experience in web (consulting/dev., retailers…),
- fluent in English (verbal and written),
- like to communicate, curiosity, initiative, pragmatism in a collaborative and challenging business & tech environment,
- skills to explain complicated systems to non technical teams,
- An understanding of the stakes of the company (DIY best in class platform & services, customer experience, data driven…),
- experience in solution design, implementing enterprise software solutions,
- experience in Data, API and events driven architecture: data modelling and cartography, API & events design and governance.
WE DO AT MANOMANO
- Software craftsmanship: clean code, testing, code review...
- Devops: CI/CD, observability...
- React, PHP/Symfony, Java SpringBoot, Python, Go, NodeJS, MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Linux, AWS…
GSuite, Slack, Confluence, Draw.io, JIRA...
WE OFFER AT MANOMANOFast growing start-up environment,international & agile company, sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups,crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others),35 holidays,2 days a week work from home,parenthhod,attractive salary (package).
Phone call with a Talent Recruiter