ManoMano’s priority is to deliver excellent Customer Experience and aim to become a leader in this area. To reach this objective, we seek to deliver an irreproachable service, particularly thanks to an innovative and optimized Customer Service and Seller Support.
Inside the Customer Service & Seller Support Operations organization, the Planification team is part of Operations Excellence, a transversal department dedicated to guarantee ops scalability and continuous performance improvement.
The Planning team role is to build the strategic plan, set the objectives and monitor both performance & costs.
As Strategic Planner, you are in charge of building and monitoring the long term vision, both in terms of forecast and budget. You are responsible for the reconciliation between the objectives of the company and the operational means to support the growth (resources/software).
Your main tasks will include:
- Own the volumes forecast modeling for contacts per channel (phone/email/chat) and improve accuracy
- Lead the coordination between the Finance / Commerce / Marketing / Digital departments in the overall S&OP process, measure reasons for variances and assess plan adjustments for CS Operations (Pre Sales / After Sales / Seller Support)
- Control the budget (labor costs / software costs), anticipate and highlight risks, run the monitoring on major indicators (variable cost per contact, variable cost per order, index to sales volumes, …)
- Work hand in hand with the Operations Planner in the conversion of the volumes into hours/resources, and the steering of the outsourcing partners
- Conduct ad-hoc deep-dive analysis of KPIs and suggest proactive performance optimizations to support and guide decision making
- Provide active participation in transversal strategic projects (Budget/P&L, new business opening, process improvement, issue solving, etc...)
- Manage and support the strategic planning intern
- Business and/or analytics background, bac +5 or equivalent
- +5 years experience in finance (controlling, FP&A), or planning (demand planning, S&OP)
- A passion for data analysis, data modeling & optimisation
- Strong analytical & detail-oriented skills
- Ability to take initiatives, propose solutions, problem-solving oriented
- A creative mindset to design new approaches, bold and agile
- Data-driven mindset