As a strategic growth driver, ManoMano is now building and speeding up its logistics and transport activities in France and in Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain). ManoMano launched its first warehouse in France in November 2018, followed by Spain in 2019 and Italy in 2020, where fulfillment services are offered to sellers: items are stored on their behalf, and once a customer places an order on the website, it is picked, packed and shipped from the warehouse and delivered to end-customer using ManoMano selected carriers.
With a tremendous growth in volumes expected for the next 2 to 3 years, and a level of complexity on physical and IT flows that is increasing exponentially, ManoMano is creating a Supply Chain Team on top of the current Delivery & Fulfillment Team.
Within the Operations department, in the Delivery & Fulfillment team, and reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Operations Manager (Lead), we are looking for a talented Supply Chain Inbound Manager.
Your missions :
- Define and implement the optimum inbound flow organisation between Sellers, Logistics 3PL and ManoMano
- Improve existing tools and processes and ensure designed processes fit for the expected scale of Operations to come.
- Define new product categories validation process to ensure logistics and transport readiness at optimal cost
- Report to the sellers on their deliveries (quantities and quality confirmation)
- Set up KPI to measure seller’s inbound performance
- Follow up action plans to improve the quality of the inbound flows and the compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaising with sellers, sourcing and logistics, coordinate product end-of-life options (organize donations, return to sellers…)
- Manage the Supply Chain inbound team (2 persons at start, but expected to grow)
Preferred experience :
- Top University / Business School.
- 5 years of experience in B2C Supply Chain Operations including 2 years of experience in contact of suppliers.
- Very strong analytical skills required.
- Strong Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Excellent business negotiation and project management skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Autonomous, business driven, strong rigour in the workplace.
- Curious and passionate about innovation in Ecommerce/Marketplace.
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian is a plus.
Recruitment process :
- Phonescreen with Talent recruiter
- Interview with Senior Supply Chain Operations Manager (Lead), Logistics Lead or Sourcing Lead, VP Delivery & Fulfilment