As part of the Technical Account Management team, and working directly for the Lead Technical Account Management, you will play a key role in the organization, working within a service that is essential to the growth of ManoMano. Your role will involve providing daily support to our sellers, in terms of both integration in the company and any operational issues that may arise. Thanks to you, they will be able to use the ManoMano ecosystem efficiently and serve our customers in the best possible way.
Your missions will involve:
Assisting new sellers joining the ManoMano platform:
- Providing guidance to our Business Developers with any integration issues during pre-sales;
- Integrating and configuring our partner catalogues on various ManoMano platforms in accordance with technical specifications;
- Defining and configuring carrier pricing details;
- Dealing with any technical and seller issues that may arise during the start of product launch.
Supporting our sellers with their day-to-day operational issues:
- Understanding their issues and coming up with ideas for resolution;
- Helping our sellers develop their business activities on ManoMano;
- Identifying technical problems related to the ManoMano ecosystem and communicating them back to our product team in a clear and concise way.
Contributing to the optimization of our internal processes to increase on-going efficiency:
- Continuously nurturing and building up our internal knowledge base;
- Contributing to the creation and optimization of the team's tools and processes.
- A minimum of one year in a position involving customer contact;
- Ability to speak English with colleagues and sellers;
- Native/bilingual in French;
- 100% customer-oriented and seller-oriented;
- Independency and flexibility (capacity of working in an ever-changing environment);
- Curiosity with a strong desire to learn;
- Team spirit and excellent relationship skills.
What's more, if you are someone who:
Enjoys testing and trying out new solutions in the work you do
Enjoys "getting your hands dirty" (what is called a "Doer" at ManoMano)
Is totally at ease with numbers and technology
Is thorough and meticulous
Loves new technologies and e-commerce
Excel?! People call you when there's a problem
Has already heard of REST API - that would be a major bonus!