ManoMano’s priority is to deliver the best-in-class Customer Experience and aim to become a leader in this area. To reach this objective, we seek to deliver an irreproachable service, particularly thanks to innovative tools and optimized Customer and Seller Support.
ManoMano is seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join the Outsourcing Management Team. You will be in charge of manage our biggest partner so far in a context of hypergrowth.
Within the ‘Customer Service & Seller Support Operations’ team, the Senior Service Delivery Manager is attached to the Outsourcing Management team, a transversal team dedicated to ensure that our partners meet the customer experience expected. You are directly reporting to the Lead Outsourcing Manager.
As a Partner Manager, you lead the governance of ours outsourcers, ensure they meet performance and quality objectives of the contract, participate in Request For Proposal when needed, help in the implementation of new providers between the different teams involved and follow the performance.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the "relationship" with outsourcers by leading governance, ensuring mutual communication between each organization and acting as mediator/facilitator between the various internal and external stakeholders ;
- Manage the "administrative and financial" relationship with outsourcers, by validating the technical and financial dashboards as well as the respect of contractualized service commitments, negotiate any penalties, etc. ;
- Negotiate contracts to get the desired pricing according to the financial model ;
- Collaborate with partners managers to ensure the Customer Service strategy is matching with our expectations and help in managing the Customer Service growth ;
- Participate in request for proposals (RFP) and lead them if needed ;
- Identify and implement innovative solutions/mechanisms to offer the best customer experience with the help of our partner and internal teams.
- Bac +5 graduated from Business school, Engineering school (or equivalent university education)
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position as Project Manager or similar in a Customer Service
- Strength in negotiations, cost/price analysis and purchasing procedures is also essential
- Experience with running outsourcing business and technical reviews as well as being able to decide to take a outsourcer out if the performance doesn’t meet our expectations
- Very strong sense of involvement, and ability to carry out projects effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Problem-solving, ability to take initiatives and find/suggest solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required
- English bilingual
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills