As a real strategic growth driver, ManoMano is now building and speeding up its logistics and transport activities in France and in Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain). ManoMano launched its first warehouse in France in November 2018, where fulfillment services are offered to sellers: items are stored on their behalf, and once a customer place an orders on the website, it is picked, packed and shipped from the warehouse and delivered to end-customer using ManoMano selected carriers.
After a successful launch in France in November 2018, followed by the launch of a second Warehouse in Spain in November 2019, ManoMano will operate a third facility in Italy starting in November 2020.
The warehouse will be operated by Katoen Natie, and is located in Cremona.
We are looking for a talented Freelance Warehouse Manager (external) based in Cremona to launch and run the operations in Italy and help us grow our Logistics activities.
After a few weeks of training in France and Spain, you will be in charge of monitoring the activity to insure a high level of performance for both customers and sellers. You will monitor the contractor’s compliance with SLA and work hand in hand with them to carry out projects aiming at improving performance : upgrading customer experience, reducing operations costs, reducing preparation lead-times, reducing damage rate, setting up the adequate packaging…
You will be the day-to-day contact person for the logistics provider and the carriers, but also for ManoMano seller account managers and customer care teams, in order to manage operational issues and emergencies.
You will be responsible for representing ManoMano, customers and sellers interests on Italian fulfillment activities.
- Drive and monitor daily operations with logistics provider and with carriers
- Manage operational issues with sellers, customers and carriers
- Measure and control compliance with SLA
- Plan commercial events and anticipate operations peaks (ex : Black Friday, Bingo Days, Sales…)
- Identify areas for improvement and follow-up
- Launch action plans aiming at improving operations performance
- Share best practices with Manomano warehouse managers in other countries
- Control and validate logistics invoices
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of logistics experience
- Experience in managing a subcontractor or in running logistics operations
- Ability to influence, manage and negotiate with third parties
- Ability to work with high level of autonomy
- Adaptability and capacity to work in fast-growing environment
- Fluency in Italian is mandatory
- Ability to speak French or English (both would be perfect)